Hannes Magnusson wrote:
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 13:16, Sebastian Bergmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hannes Magnusson schrieb:
Speaking of "QA people", how about crediting those who are actually
working on QA and removing the names who haven't been around for years
(I don't even recognized most of those names)?
 How do you recommend measuring who deserves credit?

By reading the "PHP-QAT Goals" page and checking who actually is
actively working on these things.

High on my list would be Jani, Zoe, Tony, Felipe, Jani, Felipe, Tony,
Zoe and Jani.

Instead of repeating me and Tony and Felipe, I'd put the people who write all those tests quite high on the list. And just leave me out of it. :D

--Jani