Hi!

So as suggested and wished, here is a patch that add a modifier '%' to
'a' in parameter parsing API, where it allows object that implements
ArrayAccess to be accept. Although it doesn't invoke any their methods,
i.e. just how it works nowdays.

I think if you use HASH_OF then any object having get_properties should be fine... Is there any reason to restrict it to ArrayAccess?

A list of functions that allow object on current 5.2:
. uksort
. uasort
. usort
. natcasesort
. natsort

Interestingly, this list includes no sort(). Is it intentional? Also, we have a bunch of array functions - wouldn't it make sense that all of them behaved the same way towards objects?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]