As I mentioned in IRC, this is now fixed for PHP_5_2.

Rasmus, please don't commit any more "fixes" into that branch. Experiments should be done in trunk only. :)

--Jani

On 11/27/2009 02:49 PM, Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
Rasmus,

Do you think this is an easy fix, or do we need to go back pre-patch code for
5.2.12? The other option is to generate the build on a machine with the later
autoconf, 2.59 seems to work fine.

On 2009-11-27, at 7:30 AM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

Jani Taskinen wrote:
This is caused by the divert() patch Rasmus committed. Nice work.
I'll try figure out how to do it properly.

Getting rid of just the diverts in ext/standard/config.m4 fixes this for
me.  There is still an unrelated libtool/autoconf-2.13 issue related to
finding ld though.  Not sure what that is about yet.

-Rasmus