On 30 October 2010 09:09, Mike Van Riel <mike.vanr...@naenius.com> wrote:

* snip *

> (additionally I wonder why people ask such a simple question on IRC whilst
> googling provides your answer faster..)

Most of the people coming to ##php on freenode asking questions like
that have a hard time learning (on their own or at all) - they expect
to be spoonfed. Changing the token name might lower the frequency of
this particular question, but it would have no overall effect on the
number of people coming to ask questions they could get answered in
two seconds by google.

Regards
Peter

--