The first google entry when you search for it gives you the answer. It is
actually unbelievably easy to find the answer via search. If a new PHP
developer can't find it then maybe they shouldn't be writing code.

This is a piece of history from the PHP 3 days and think it adds some
character, a story (and history) to PHP. Don't think we should take this out
after a good 12 years.

I would prefer this was not changed.

Andi