On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 6:26 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On 1/30/2011 5:02 PM, Stas Malyshev wrote:
>>
>> It looks like all of these are reproducible only on vc6 build and all have
>> same issues
>> with division and rounding, and all not reproducible on vc9 - which makes me
>> thing it's
>> some vc6 problem. Maybe the one Gustavo identified, or something like it.
>> I'd be inclined
>> to say recommendation for it would be to build it on vc9.
>
> Why wouldn't you address this with VC10?  Is there some reason to use the
> already
> stale n-1 version?

It does not matter what is the latest VC version. What matters is that
VC6 is a dead cow and we won't support it anymore, even for the
current stable, 5.3. And to be honest I don't really care about
Apache.org's users (as in sticking to VC6) as they have a solution
already, apachelounge.com. Apache based wamp/xamp and co can migrate
easily as well. I also plan to support them in this move to unify as
long as we can our builds, to avoid conflicts with the numerous
available builds.

Cheers,
--
Pierre