Found one interesting tool named PHPACK :
http://winbinder.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1148 (windows only)

<http://winbinder.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1148>Tool is no more
supported (ended mid-2010), but seems to be working with PHP 5.3.

What it does : package php5ts.dll + custom php scripts into one .exe
(windows only).

Tested with my phar file generated a 3Mb exe file (not that big).

But limited support for extension (few statically linked extension).

I have not yet tested the exe file on a blank box (i.e. where php not
already installed).

Seems to be an interesting solution for my windows users.

Other ideas ?

oha