I'm fine if the entire 'Feature selection and development' part goes out of the
RFC, but if there's any reference to how features are determined, we'd better
get it right.
Making changes once we've approved this RFC is going to be much tougher.  This
is big stuff - it's no coincidence we didn't have such guidelines for almost 15
years.

Honestly there are other parts about the voting process that are much hotter
potatoes than the points I brought up - such as who gets to vote, is 50%+1
enough or do we need stronger majorities for substantial language changes
(67%/75%), can someone who failed passing an RFC just put it up for another
vote right away or is there some sort of a cool-off period, etc. etc.  I think
all of these need to be answered before we let this RFC govern how we do
feature definition.

Zeev