Hello everyone,

The following categorizes bundled/enabled/core, and lists extensions as they
stand today (compiled via snaps). I don't exactly know what this means, but
writing this feels appropriate:

 - Bundled : An extension that is bundled
    * ./configure --enable-ext (or --with-ext) is available but required
    * Not sure how best to compile this list, separated by --enable/--with

 - Bundled-enabled : Same as bundled, but enabled by default
    * ./configure alone includes it
    * 5.3: Core,ctype,date,dom,ereg,fileinfo,filter,hash,iconv,json,libxml,
           pcre,PDO,pdo_sqlite,Phar,posix,Reflection,session,SimpleXML,SPL,
           SQLite,sqlite3,standard,tokenizer,xml,xmlreader,xmlwriter
    * 5.4: Same as 5.3 except 'SQLite' was removed
    * External requirements: libxml2, Others?

 - Bundled-core : An extension that cannot be disabled
    * ./configure --disable-all does not exclude it
    * 5.3: Core,date,ereg,pcre,reflection,SPL,standard
    * 5.4: Same as 5.3
    * External requirements: Others?

Of course this does not apply to Linux distributions, but we don't [directly]
control that.

Regards,
Philip