Dne 6.6.2011 21:41, Hannes Magnusson napsal(a):
Hi

As quickly mentioned in the '$arr = array('Hello', 'world'); $arr();'
thread[1], we are hitting the need for a callable typehint.

See attached patch+phpt; Any objections to include it in 5.4?

-Hannes

[1] http://php.markmail.org/message/gdas65h3im52sleg

I like the idea. However I think the type hint should be named "callback" instead of "callable" because this name is used already in a lot of documentations and also in PHP documentation http://php.net/manual/en/language.pseudo-types.php#language.types.callback

Jaroslav Hanslik