Sebastian,

Thanks for your welcome. I thought I split up the patch into smaller
"per-problem" patches if I know what's new and what needs a patch for the
RFC. Sorry for the newbe questions, but should I add a patch for every
proposal; and if so, should I add it directly to the mail as attachement or
as external reference?

Should I add duplicates with a patch? I've seen, e.g., short array syntax
and binary numbers like in C# and python are already on the list of features
for PHP5.4. Is there a chance to get new features into PHP5.4 via vote? Many
comments of the sites, I've mentioned, indicate that they would be glad to
see some of these changes in 5.4 - myself included.

Robert