Hi!

On 6/17/11 10:50 AM, Robert Eisele wrote:
Should I add duplicates with a patch? I've seen, e.g., short array syntax
and binary numbers like in C# and python are already on the list of features
for PHP5.4. Is there a chance to get new features into PHP5.4 via vote? Many

The list of things that are considered for vote for 5.4 is listed here: https://wiki.php.net/todo/php54 I think as we plan to start the release cycle for 5.4 shortly and we have good bunch of new stuff there (or planned to be there) already, we shouldn't add to this list now unless it's a) something small and b) something that is recognized as really great idea and universally cheered and welcomed. But if you have something that you think fits, you are welcome to propose it on the list. Also, if you have something that you think is good, though not necessarily for 5.4, you're welcome to write and RFC and propose it too.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/