2012/3/8 Sebastian Bergmann <sebast...@php.net>:
> Am 08.03.2012 17:05, schrieb Michael Morris:
>> Thoughts?
>
>  Sounds pointless/useless to me.
>
> --
> Sebastian Bergmann                    Co-Founder and Principal Consultant
> http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                           http://thePHP.cc/
>
> --

Hi,

I understand the point why you wanna use that ... but I think
personally it does not seem to be implementable, if you'd ask me.
There are too many things we would have to change or specify a behavior for ...

* what if the included file contains direct code or a bunch of functions?
* what about *_once file-includes inside this files?
* what if the included file provides an auto-class-loader?

If you just have class-files and not direct code there are still some
opened questions ...

The idea makes sense to me, but currently there are too much opened
questions for me to take a closer look at it.

Bye
Simon