hi Tom,

For one, it is mapped to the libcurl constants and behavior.

Also this but report contains clear comment about this issue being a
documentation problem, contribution welcome :)

If you consider it as something that should be changed, then please
feel free to add a comment there as well, or a patch :)

But that's not really what we discuss here but the new code proposed
by Pierrick.

Cheers,

--
Pierre