21 марта 2012 г. 3:34 пользователь Sergey Ryazanov
<ryazanov....@gmail.com> написал:
> Hello all.
>
> Openssl starting from version 0.9.8 supports the ECDSA signature
> algorithm. Return value of the openssl_get_md_methods() also includes
> "ecdsa-with-SHA1" string. But if I call openssl_sign() with EC key
> then I have an error: "key type not supported in this PHP build!".
>
> After some time of digging I discover that this error is rises in the
> php_openssl_is_private_key() in the openssl.c file. This function
> simply don't includes check for EVP_PKEY_EC. All signature related
> actions are performed by OpenSSL library by self and don't depend on
> any internal code.
>
> Is any chance that EVP_PKEY_EC check would be added in the next
> release? Could I do something to speed up ECDSA adding process?

Hello, Sergey,

Best you can do is to open a bug with your question in bugtracker and
send a patch fixing your problem (with test case attached) against php
5.4 branch. Now it's even easier since php-src has finally moved to
git, so you can use github's pull requests mechanism, see
https://wiki.php.net/vcs/gitworkflow#workflow_for_external_contributors
for the workflow and https://wiki.php.net/vcs/gitfaq for general
questions.

Thank you.