On 01/04/12 14:19, Florian Anderiasch wrote:
> I'd appreciate any hints on how to tackle this serious concern.
You should launch a new thread to tackle them. You could then buy
foreign slaves to schedule them on their cores.

> Btw, in the spirit of x for hex and b for binary I thought about using
> this syntax:
>
> <?php
> $a = 0spqrMMXII; //set $a to 2012
> ?>
>
> unless anyone has any better suggestions?
Romans didn't have 0 in their keyboards. You should use a different
approach which didn't need such character.

Also, date extension needs to be extended to support ab urbe condita
dates. I think that's a more pressing concern.