On Sun, April 1, 2012 7:19 am, Florian Anderiasch wrote:
> I'd appreciate any hints on how to tackle this serious concern.

If this actually wasn't an April Fool's joke...

Never ignore the user contributed notes after doing a search like:

http://php.net/roman

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.base-convert.php#105414

Those notes may be 90% [bleep], but there are always hidden gems in
some of them :-)

Actually, even if it WAS an April Fool's joke, my second sentence
still has merit.

Sorry to reply so late, but nobody who took it seriously pointed this
one out...

PS No idea what spqr is, but 0r would probably be more appropriate.

--
brain cancer update:
http://richardlynch.blogspot.com/search/label/brain%20tumor