On 04/10/2012 03:46 PM, Stas Malyshev wrote:
Hi!

I think my main point still stands: if the git emails are too obscure to
follow, let us know what goes in via email to internals.

Do you want to bring the NEWS updating process into this discussion?

Sure, though that would be another discussion IMHO. In this discussion,
I just wanted to see if there are any objections to this "clean release"
model.

Stas,

Currently is seems the PHP-5.4 branch is building version 5.4.1RC1-dev
while the PHP-5.4.1 branch builds version 5.4.1RC2.

I think that once PHP-5.4.1 was branched, then PHP-5.4 should have
become 5.4.2-dev.

Chris

--
christopher.jo...@oracle.com