As mentioned earlier, I've been working on a
library(https://github.com/morrisonlevi/Ardent) with an honest effort
to make the data-structures usable in several different programming
styles.  I've tried several designs, but requiring something to
implement a `Comparable` interface turned out to not be a very good
way to do things, for several reasons I don't feel like going into at
the moment.

-----

I hope you'll take a look at the current
Map(https://github.com/morrisonlevi/Ardent/blob/master/src/Ardent/Map.php)
and Set(https://github.com/morrisonlevi/Ardent/blob/master/src/Ardent/Set.php)
interfaces in my library and see if there is anything you are missing.
 I'd really love it if you cloned the repository and tried using it in
your project. I'm always looking for  feedback.