hi!

Here are a first result set using 5.5 and O+.

http://windows.php.net/downloads/snaps/ostc/pftt/perf/results-20130213-5.4.11-5.5.0devvc11.html

We did not update the templates for the report, please read the table as:

- No Cache:
  . 5.5 VC11 PGO vs 5.4 VC9  PGO
- Wincache
  . 5.4 PGO + Wincache vs 5.5 PGO + O+

TS mode is totally broken using O+, so ignore this column.

Mediawiki is slower because it does not support yet O+ for usercache,
along other things. Please keep in mind that these tests are only the
performance related tests. Unit tests using all apps and phpts are
still running.

Further tests are running for:
- 5.4 PGO + APC vs 5.4 PGO + Wincache vs 5.4 PGO + o+
- 5.3 PGO + APC vs 5.3 PGO + Wincache vs 5.3 PGO + o+
- 5.5 PGO + APC vs 5.5 PGO + Wincache vs 5.5 PGO + o+

I will post the results as soon as they are available.

I would also suggest to publish releases as soon as possible on
pecl.php.net to increase the user base.

Thanks to Steve Zarkos and Matt Ficken for their work :)

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye