And here we go. So basically you are saying that once phpng is stabilized,
no matter the api/SRC cleanness, we are good for next. This is very bad and
I will vote -1 on anything close to this idea.

Besides that, the same kind of estimation was done for opcache, which was a
much smaller beast. They went bad by 300%, just saying.