Hello Dmitry,

On 20.08.2014 12:08, Dmitry Stogov wrote:
> To have a robust way to detect resource leaks I propose a new
> function -
> get_resources() that returns an array of all registered resources or
> an
> array of registered resources of particular type. See patch:
>
> https://gist.github.com/dstogov/f96c04f5979e726909ab

my only concern would be the naming? Is there a policy for introducing
new global symbols in PHP? Looking at "get_resources" it doesn't look
far way from "get_header" or similar related stuff.

A quick search on github should only some very very few results so it's
probably statistically irrelevant. I was just wondering in general how
introducing global symbols without documented patterns (like __...
methods) works?

thank you,
- Markus