On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Dmitry Stogov <dmi...@zend.com> wrote:
> zend_long/zend_ulong without renaming everything else would be a perfect
> solution from my point of view.

Again, no. long is the worst type ever, be as type or in names (ppl
then use this type to match the macro names).

If there is a need for clearer names, we can deal with that later.
Maybe Andrea will do it with her bigint patch. But using names that do
not actually represent what they actually use is a no go. By the way,
we have the  same issue for the zend_string macros, just damned
confusing and the amount of fixes about their usage confirm that.

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org