Hi internals!

Today the int64 RFC has been merged, despite objections regarding the
naming changes it introduces.

As we were not given a chance to resolve this issue before the merge, a
short proposal has been created, which aims to revert all unnecessary
naming changes and instead use type names that are consistent with the
existing code base and expectations:

    https://wiki.php.net/rfc/better_type_names_for_int64

Due to the unexpected merge on short notice, with no chance for discussion,
this issue is blocking a number of other patches. As such I ask if we can
move through this RFC with a shortened cycle. I would not appreciate having
to wait three weeks to have a workable codebase again.

Nikita