From: Leigh [mailto:lei...@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 11:57 PM

> Traditionally this is requested as a loop {} else {} structure,
> however due to the choice of keyword this causes significant BC
> problems.
>
> I have written an RFC presenting this feature as loop {} or {} along
> with how I intend to implement it. I have consulted with several core
> contributors as well as normal developers, and this seems to be the
> most BC-complete option.

I like this proposal as I am using this feature in Twig very often.
But I would really prefer using "else" instead of "or", because it
is already common in the mentioned projects.
Maybe you could reconsider if it is really not possible to use "else".

What about making the brackets for the loop block obligatory for
using this feature?

Christian