If there are no outstanding issues raised by tonight (UTC), I will
open this RFC up to a vote.

I'd like to remind everyone that we're discussing and voting on the
concept here rather than the implementation. I'm personally not happy
with "or", but if there is enough support during voting then I am
happy to actively work on finding the best solution (and maybe a
second round of voting when we have all of the possibilities lined
up), if there is no support then I wont spend time on it.

Thanks,

Leigh.