Hi Andrea,

I don't have strong opinion about this proposal.
It doesn't make any harm to the engine, and it really may speed-up code
especially written for read-only properties.
On the other hand you introduce new orthogonal to private/protected/public
visibility rule,
and I'm not sure if this complication is good for language.

Why did you disable read-only static methods? (I just didn't get it).

Thanks. Dmitry.