For the umpteenth time, *in what situation must you PUT multipart/form-data or
multipart/x-www-form-urlencoded only to treat it, semantically, as a POST*?
Which UA cannot send a POST? It's like we're completely upside down on this
thread.

If you're PUTing such POSTful content-types for any reason other than storing
the entire resource, you're doing HTTP wrong.  Truthfully: if someone said,
"Yeah, so we got into PUT lately, we use it for Ajax form, er, posts, for, um,
speed or something," would you not be like, "Wat?"

-- S.‎