this is not going to be a BC break, this is going to be a Forward
Compatibility break, that won't allow PHP code that use this feature work
on PHP5.

Scalar type hints and attributes are also going to introduce such breaks.

On the other hand if we keep constraints in phpdoc, PHP core shouldn't care
about it at all, and DbC is going to be a goal for separate project (like
phpDocumentor). Alexander, already have AOP based implementation.

In this moment, I don't have strong opinion, if we really need support for
DbC in PHP language (like in D).

Thanks. Dmitry.

Thanks. Dmitry.