Hi,

okay indeed the dynamic properties are a problem I didn't think about on
my suggestion. Without the wish to hijack this thread for another
typesafety discussion, I must say again that PHP needs a less dynamic
and more declaratively properties concept in my opinion.

So I would suggest for now to keep the $this variable, but to make it
more similar to other OOP-languages I would suggest to remove the
$-character in front. In my opinion it would fit better to other object
keywords like parent and self as well.

so i would prefer this->... instead of $this->...

Regards
--
DerOetzi