RFC
> with your changes, and the real vote?
>
> Actually, now I read it, it should actually be two weeks ... but then I
guess it
> was just a tweak on an earlier version:
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/voting#discussion_period

That period is between the RFC is "brought up on the list" and when the
voting starts.  It doesn't say anywhere that there's a mandatory
discussion period after the last change on the RFC.  The mandatory two
week discussion period includes changes to the RFC as a part of the
discussion cycle and doesn't reset on every change.  It was announced on
internals almost 3 weeks ago, by one of the authors, as a concrete RFC to
be voted on for PHP 7.0.

Zeev