Hi

> RFC Link: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/reserve_more_types_in_php_7
>
> The proposal has changed from the original. It no longer reserves the
> aliases out of the interest of reserving the smallest useful,
> uncontroversial subset. Some people want to remove aliases for these
> types so in the interest of being as uncontroversial as possible I am
> no longer proposing to remove them.

After this change I would change my vote to -1, because I would like
the reserved type words to be consistent with those of the typecasts.
While I agree that we should maybe drop aliases in typecasts like
"real", I don't think it makes sense to reserve "Int" for class names,
when we don't reserve "Integer" etc.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen