Johannes Ott wrote:

> I tried to get some RFC karma for my wiki account, following those lines:
>
> Email internals@lists.php.net requesting RFC karma for your wiki
> account. In the email, remind people about the RFC you plan to create.
> Note that RFC karma does not automatically give you karma to vote. See
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/voting#rfc_proposer
>
> I didn't get any reaction on my mail for three days, is this normal or
> have I done something wrong?

As far as I can tell (I do not have a @php.net account) everything is
fine regarding your request.  However, you've requested RFC karma on
Friday afternoon (UTC), and it's still weekend for most, so it may take
a while to be answered.  As I understand it, any new RFC is too late for
PHP 7 anyway, so the delay shouldn't be a problem.

--
Christoph M. Becker