On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Niklas Keller <m...@kelunik.com> wrote:
>> I think allowing `null` for an `int` is an error. Converting a null to
>> zero on a type boundary is harmful in my opinion.
>
> I agree, `null` shouldn't be allowed for `int`.
>
>> --

And this stuff is why we have minimum discussion periods, instead of
just trying to smash an RFC through because it resembles a version
that we liked a while ago.

The Basic STH RFC should go to vote - as Bob has said a few times - if
the Dual STH fails. Please do not try and take it over Zeev. It's
reckless, and feckless.