On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Yasuo Ohgaki <yohg...@ohgaki.net> wrote:

> Hi Walter,
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Walter Parker <walt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And that is relevant how? How many Android phone run PHP applications?
>

> Search web for IoT devices that can run PHP.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Yasuo Ohgaki
> yohg...@ohgaki.net

You didn't answer the question: why should we care? Is there enough of user
base now to care? IOT might be able to run PHP, but how many actually do?
And of the ones that do, is automatically half fixing the code that bad
programmers might write for the last remaining 32 bit platforms a good use
of our time?

I don't see the numeric type as fixing any of these problems...

Walter

--
The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.   -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis