I am in favor of typed properties but it's actually a fairly low
priority for me. There are also several questions that need answering,
such as what happens when you type a property with type `Foo` but
don't assign it a value in the constructor. Also, is the check
bypassed with inheritance when you don't call parent constructor?
Given that it's non-trivial (but not necessarily *very* complex) and
only a low priority I haven't taken the time to make a proposal. I am
instead focusing on union, sum and enum types.