On 7/13/2015 4:36 AM, Lester Caine wrote:
Coming from a background of 'traditional' php design, all of my code and
the libraries I use are documented via phpdoc style annotation which the
IDE picks up, and phpdocumentor1 produced a good API description. This
was also a GOOD basis to tidy up the various changes through PHP5.x

Today much of the infrastructure to make that work is broken and
http://lsces.org.uk/wiki/bitweaver+documentation  is a starting point at
getting the material all up to date. The original documentation had a
few errors on the log file, buthttp://lsces.org.uk/bwdocs2/index.html
is the version I've been working on and is listing 3300 errors in the
documentation! The next step is to work out how to address those errors,

Phpdocumentor2?

I don't remember the details, but a single patch cleaned up a ton of errors for me. I googled the error message and found a github? pull request or bug report. The best answer is at the bottom of the discussion. As of the last time I loaded it, about 3 months ago, I still had to apply the patch.