Hey:

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Joe Watkins <pthre...@pthreads.org> wrote:

> Morning Anatol,
>
> > People that don't test RC won't start to test any later RC anyway.
>
> This wasn't reported by "people", this was found by one of us.
>
> The problem isn't only that we have a bug in symbol tables, the problem is
> that the bug was found so very late in the process.
>
> We cannot reasonably have confidence that no other such bugs exist.

There will always be bugs. that's why we will have 7.0.1, 7.0.2 , the
problem is, wether the bug is serious, does it affects normal usage. we
will try our best to avoid such bugs before release, but we should not
freeze our release roadmap to wait them raise up..

for this one, I don't see how serious it is. so I may consider it as a
general bug.

thanks