Hi Dmitry,

How's it going?

I traversed the code of opcache extension, and just found the FUNC_INFO
related macros.  I guess the accessor information is more like an entry
that should be put in the function info.

Or... maybe we shall move the function info related functions into the
core? since we might have some optimization based on the function info
instead of optimizing opcode only in the future.

And I think the function info we pre-processed in the compile-time would
help JIT to compile the opcode a lot.

By the way, would you mind to let me know the plan of implementing the JIT
compilation in PHP? I saw your zend-jit branch is using LLVM as the backend.

In my experience, LLVM compiles large code a lot of slower.  what do you
think of using DynASM as the JIT backend?

V8 compiles ast nodes into native code directly without
interpreting/translating the op codes, I don't know if it's a good approach
to try. your thoughts?

Cheers, Yo-An