On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Davey Shafik <da...@php.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Anatol Belski <anatol....@belski.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Davey,

C knowledge is not required but a good thing.

Also C knowledge is required to know the impact of a patch internally.
Enough people are around to actually review patches and raises
possible issues. I would not worry too much about that. Lukas for
example did a great job and was not a C developer to begin with.

The key role however of the RM is to ensure that the release process
goes smoothly, the planing is respected and BC is kept during the full
life of a given release.

--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org