Afternoon Dmitry,

    I started the implementation of this because unions and nullables
appears to be in my way (typed properties).

    At no point did Levi request an implementation. I decided, selfishly,
to provide one because it's in my way, and we've been waiting so long
already.

    There is no conspiracy.

    I would actually like it if nullable types came first, I would have
preferred not to have my work on typed properties stopped also.

    We don't always get what we want :)

Cheers
Joe