you taking the lead? And again, sorry if I jump into the discussion
uninvited.

/Regards //Björn Larsson/

Den 2016-04-28 kl. 21:16, skrev Dmitry Stogov:
Levi, I provided an implementation for your RFC on February 2015, and I would
be glad if your RFC was accepted that time.
Bit since that time you block it in respect to "Union Types"

See conversation at PR https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/1045

I would be also glad if your "Nullable Types" RFC was accepted now, but I don't
trust in your intention to support it.

From: morrison.l...@gmail.com <morrison.l...@gmail.com> on behalf of Levi Morrison
<le...@php.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:02:20 PM
To: Dmitry Stogov
Cc: Joe Watkins; internals; Tom Worster
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Re: Request to withdraw RFC's for nullable types for
only return values

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Dmitry Stogov <dmi...@zend.com> wrote:
Levi, I don't understand, why do you keep trying to own "Nullable Types" RFC, if you like
completely different "Union Types".
I don't understand; I wrote the RFC. What do you mean, "keep trying to
own" it? I wrote both Nullable Types and Union Types. Some view those
RFC's as competing, but they can also be orthogonal. I see the value
in having both.