On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Dmitry Stogov <dmi...@zend.com> wrote:
> your Nullable RFC doesn't propose working implementation.

It doesn't have an implementation, sure. But you already worked out
return types, the basics are already there in parameter types and
there's an implementation in HHVM. Do you really think this would be a
blocker? There is no reason to believe that a short-hand nullable
types implementation cannot be reasonably done.