Hi!

> I personally think that such a system should be implemented directly in
> the language, like Eiffel has it. I even think that it would be easy to

I think we should not try to be Haskell, Scala and Eiffel at the same
time. DbC is not something most of the users of the language require and
would ever use, unlike Eiifel where it is major part of what the
language is. Giving a possibility of implementing it using attributes is
fine. But bringing yet another conceptual framework into PHP looks like
overkill to me.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com