Morning internals,

    I have improved the performance of the patch a little, here's the
results of a bad run:

    krakjoe@fiji:/usr/src/php-src$ sapi/cli/php -n prop.php
    empty_loop         0.064
    write_prop1()      0.088    0.025
    write_prop2()      0.079    0.016
    write_prop3()      0.082    0.018
    Total              0.314

    There is going to be overhead, not the kind we can't minimize, or
justify though.

    Dmitry has said he'll review, and I'm hoping at least Laruence, Nikita,
and Bob will do the same ...

    We have many weeks to improve the implementation, I'm not going to
merge anything that's obviously bad :)

Cheers
Joe