Le 30/07/2016 à 17:09, Michael Vostrikov a écrit :
Hello. The RFC 'New operator (short tag) for context-dependent escaping' is
now in voting phase.

Hi,

Even if it could seem interesting at first, typically for beginners (hoping they use this operator instead of the current ones), we at AFUP would be on the -1 side.

Basically, our main reasons: "it feels a bit too magical" and "the escape function is set globally" (both points being partially linked).

In any case, thanks for your work on this!

--
Pascal MARTIN, AFUP - French UG
http://php-intern...@afup.org