It is great to hear somone is interested so why not. My lately discussion
found usefull implementing 3 keywords, such as:
1. *immutable* for the functionality you are currently working on.
2. *sealed* for the above plus type not changeable.
3. *final* for the above plus not being overridable.

But all of them should be implemented in different RFC's starting from
Immutable because it's base point to toher two keywords.
Whole idea needs refreshing discussion to clarify idea so it can success.

--
pozdrawiam