Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:44 AM
>To: Tony Marston

Just because you have found no use for it does not mean that others feel the
same. How about those large numbers of websites that have to use PEAR Mailer
instead of the built-in mail() function? I personally use SVNManager to manage
my SVN repositories, and this is dependent on one of the PEAR modules, so there
is a very recent use. How many other PEAR modules have been installed and are
still is use? Do you have the download statistics for all the PEAR modules?
That would be much more accurate that all this guesswork and supposition.

--
Tony Marston