Hi Christoph,

The support for libqdbm is now added to master, the current dependency builds
are fetchable here http://windows.php.net/downloads/php-sdk/deps/vc14/ or from
the full package.

I was looking for other possible components to support, but seems libqdbm is
the only what is viable ATM. Though some more recent components can be
implemented, but that's another story. Two tests are failing for me in ext\dba,
that'll need some attention.

regards

Anatol