I see the warnings now, however the file is unpacked correctly. Strange enough.
Chistoph's finding might be the cause of these warnings. But if unzip can only
translate UTF-8 to the current codepage, it would mean actually any CJK
filenames would be broken, which they're not. Plus, MSYS2 is actually a Linux
port, so there can be issues in this regard , too.

I'd rather say unzip should not be used in this case as it inherently documents
not a fully compatible behavior, but seems to work in the end. The binary tools
also supply 7za which has decent support for other formats. Perhaps it would
make sense to check whether 7z should be used to produce zips. I recall that we
had some issues when use older MSYS2 tools. Unzip was added there for
convenience with the old SDK and because it's used also by several other
scenarios, eq . PECL build hosts.

Regards

Anatol